I’m joining the Reagan Arthur Books Challengehosted by Kathy/Bermuda Onion & Julie/Booking Mama.
* The goal is to read the Reagan Arthur Books. Order doesn’t matter and we are defining “reading” as print, audio, or e-book. You don’t have to read all of the books, but we encourage you to read all of those that appeal to you!
* Begin the challenge when you write your challenge post. The challenge is perpetual and does not have an end date.
* Submit the links to your reviews (or your reviews if you don’t have a blog) to rabookschallenge(at)gmail(dot)com.
* Help spread the word. We will be using the hashtag #rarthurbooks on twitter.
* There are prizes!
1. The Unnamed by Joshua Ferris – review – 2010
2. Marriage and Other Acts of Charity by Kate Braestrup – review – 2010
3. The Island by Elin Hilderbrand – review – 2010
4. 13 rue Thérèse by Elena Mauli Shapiro – review – 2011
5. The Arrivals by Meg Mitchell Moore – review – 2011
6. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson – review – 2013