Book arrivals: (linked to Mailbox Monday)
- A Beautiful Poison by Lydia Kang (Lake Union)
- A Mother Like Mine by Kate Hewitt (Berkley)
Last week on Bookfan:
- Spotlight: A Mother Like Mine
- Review: Say No More
- Spotlight/US Giveaway: The End of Temperance Dare
Reading plan for this week:
- Single-Minded by Lisa Daily
- The Cafe by the Sea by Jenny Colgan
- Indigo Lake by Jodi Thomas
- Beach House For Rent by Mary Alice Monroe
- Secrets of the Tulip Sisters by Susan Mallery
- Best Intentions by Erika Raskin
- Bittersweet by Shirlee McCoy
- Until You Loved Me by Brenda Novak
- Everything We Left Behind by Kerry Lansdale
- What She Ate by Laura Shapiro
- The Summer That Made Us by Robyn Carr
Favorite reads of July:
13 thoughts on “Sunday Post”
I like the look of A Mother Like Mine….and I’ve been eyeing The Summer that Made Us. Enjoy your books and your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES
Nice collection for July. Your weekly reads new to me. I want to check on the Hewitt book.
I am eagerly waiting my copy of The Summer that Made Us by Robyn Carr… And I loved the Secrets of Tulip Sisters. I have Indigo Lake on my TBR shelf…and I am looking to get A mother like Mine on there soon. Hope you have a good August reading month.
Something Like Happy looks like a great book. I loved all of your July books except perhaps for Indigo Lake…I have a hard time with books with horses on the cover.
Aha your middle two favs I have read and so looking forward to getting into RC’s book. Will be interested to see what you think of Something Like Happy, on the whole I liked it.
Beautiful Poison sounds great! Looks like a good mix of history, science, and forensics.
I am seeing the Jenny Colgan book everywhere. And I can’t wait to read Lonsdale’s Everything We Left Behind. She is our RBC author for September, with Everything We Keep. I enjoyed that one and look forward to reading the sequel.
I like the sound of both of your new arrivals this week, although ‘A Beautiful Poison’ just about has the edge for me. As I started to check out the links you left, I also realised that you have quite a common theme of water going on throughout your entire list of titles!
Thanks for sharing and have a good week ahead 🙂
I need to take a look at Something Like Happy. I’m very curious about it!
Quite a few of your July reads are on my TBR list.
You got some great books read in July! I have Something Like Happy coming up on my reading list and I’m really looking forward to it. Have a great week!
The blurb on A Beautiful Poison looks better than I thought at first glance.
July looks like it was a nice reading month! I hope August is good too.
I love the cover for A Beautiful Poison, and the story sounds intriguing. Have a great week of reading and thanks for stopping by my blog! 🙂
Comments are closed.