Book arrivals: (linked to Mailbox Monday)
- The Lupus Book: A Guide for Patients and Their Families by Daniel J. Wallace MD (purchased)
- Inside the O’Briens by Lisa Genova (Gallery Books) I can’t wait to read Genova’s newest novel!
Last week on Bookfan:
- Review: Makin’ Miracles by Lin Stepp
- Spotlight/US Giveaway: Saving Grace by Jane Green
- First Book of 2015: First Frost
I’ve had a Fitbit for almost two years and have found it to be an amazing motivator. Although my steps took a nose dive a few months ago I’m feeling much better lately and they’re on the uptick again. Yay! So, here are my stats for my first week with the #Fitreaders:
- Sat: 12,071
- Sun: 12,455
- Mon: 11,564
- Tues: 10,475
- Wed: 12,513
- Thurs: 12,473
- Fri: 6,010
I think I’ll go to a separate post for Fitreaders starting next week. I think it deserves its own post 🙂 Have a great week!