Diane at Bibliophile By The Sea is again hosting the Reading From My Shelves Project in 2011. I joined last year and made it a goal to meet the minimum of 20 books (I cleared 24). I’m joining up again for the 2011 challenge and hope to surpass that number.
Click here to join the challenge.
- Challenge runs from January 1 – December 31, 2011.
- Read books from your own shelves, and then pass the books on to someone else: a friend, relative, the library, used book store, swap them, just as long as the book leaves your house once it has been read.
- Decide on your goal (12 is the minimum – no maximum). Cross over books are allowed.
- Grab the button and do a post about the challenge.
- Keep a running list of the books you’ve read and passed on.
1. Promise Canyon by Robyn Carr
2. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
3. Unveiled by Courtney Milan
4. Wild Man Creek by Robyn Carr
5. The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
6. The Perils of Pleasure by Julie Anne Long
7. Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas
8. The Human Bobby by Gabe Rotter
9. Harvest Moon by Robyn Carr
10. The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
11. Arranged by Catherine McKenzie
12. Mistress of Rome by Kate Quinn
13. How to Bake a Perfect Life by Barbara O’Neal
14. At Witt’s End by Beth Solheim
15. The Trophy Bride’s Tale by Cyrilla Barr
16. Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich
17. The Amateur Marriage by Anne Tyler
18. Alice Bliss by Laura Harrington
19. To Be Queen by Christy English
20. The Arrivals by Meg Mitchell Moore