Happy June! I’ve decided to challenge myself to read some or all of the books pictured above between now and Labor Day (Sept. 6). They are personal buys or giveaway wins and have been on my TBR shelf for several months.
Have you read any of them? What did you think? Which should I read first?
1. Supreme Courtship by Christopher Buckley
2. Where The River Runs by Patti Callahan Henry
3. Italian For Beginners by Kristin Harmel
4. Real Life and Liars by Kristina Riggle
5. Your Roots Are Showing by Elise Chidley
My Summer 2010 Challenge